Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year & a February Card Class

Happy 2013 everyone!!  I have been so bad about posting to this blog.  It's really sad too because this is what I really want to do.  So of course one of my new year's goals is to do more here.  We will see how it goes.  I do have somewhat of a start as I have created a Youtube Channel.  Now don't get too excited because there is nothing there yet.  Not to mention I have no idea how to make, upload and edit videos yet, not to mention I don't have a clue how to make sure they connect to my blog.  I sometimes feel so clueless!!  I actually feel very determined to get it done though (of course don't we all feel that way in January)  This is why I call them goals and not resolutions!

So, enough said about that.  I have a class coming up in February and here are the cards I have created for that class.  The stamps are Lawn Fawn (first time I have used this brand).  They are great for a very easy basic Copic Class.  I used Bazzill Cardstock and Echo Park Winter Wishes is the pattern paper I used.






And there you have it!! I actually very much like this set of cards although at first I thought I wouldn't.  These would be very easy for a beginner to make.  All of the coloring is 2 or 3 step coloring.  Until next time: Keep it Colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment