Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Copic Card Class

Happy Tuesday everyone.  It is a hot one here in Columbus today, supposed to hit 91 and my guess is that it did!  We had a horrible storm this morning that brought in the humidity.  Yuck I tell ya!  I actually have a free day tomorrow and am hoping to get the kids to the pool.

Anyhow tonight is my Copic Card class at Cord and I thought I would post one of the cards we will be working on tonight.  It's actually one of my faves.  I was kinda impressed that I was able to color translucent balloons (not always an easy task).

Not sure you can see the full effect of the balloons behind each other from this picture but it is definitely a favorite card.  Speaking of cards, is everyone making cards to send to the troops?  I plan on turning in a bunch and Cord is a designated drop off spot.  If you haven't heard about this awesome gift that we are giving to our soldiers it is from We-R-Memory Keepers and I'm sure you can find some info on their website.  You should also be able to find a store in your area that is a drop zone.  So happy cardmaking and keep it colorful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment