Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Copic Storage!

Here are the pictures as promised!

This is the box itself. I got it at Tuesday Morning. It is material over a very hard casing.  I assume it is a very very strong chipboard type of material.  It zips shut and as you can see has 2 zipper pulls.  There is also a business card pocket on the front (very hard to see in this pic).  The card that was in there just says "storage"  and underneath that says "Raymond Waites". Hopefully if you are interested in the case you can google it with that info.

This is a view of the side.  Both sides have a very nice fabric handle.  I think you can see it in this photo.

Here is what it looks like inside!  It holds more than the amount of Copics that are cuurently available although right now the exact number eludes me.

I was trying to get a good shot of the inside of the case.  What I have done is taken plastic canvas (I got mine at Hobby Lobby) and I used embroiderey floss to sew the four pieces together to make a square that fit perfectly into the box.  I then attached the cross pieces using floss as well. I did this to both ends of the cross pieces. For the pieces that go from front to back of the box I cut up into the canvas on both pieces so that would slide together.  These steps were not done in that order and I'm not gonna lie, this is something that I would NEVER take on again!!!!  If I get people interested I would be happy to take my markers out to show better pics of the insert.  Feel free to leave a comment or question and I will answer as soon as I can. Keep it colorful!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment